- Trustworthy and expressive products free from “Translationese”
- High Quality, scrupulously researched work at a great value
- Adaptive style and emphasis tailored for the nature and the need of your audience.
- Quick, friendly communication and strict observance of deadline.
M.A. in English Linguistics specialized in Pragmatics research – I study language use and meaning in the context.
• B.A. in Russian Philology, second language English
• High school Teacher’s Qualification
• Associate Member of ITI – Institute of Translation and Interpreting, UK.
As a member of ITI, I adhere to its professional code of conducts. See Here.
I am also a certified pro of ProZ.com. See my certificate HERE.
• In-house Translator working overseas from 2013 – 2016 for China state-owned companies (SINOTRANS, China Heavy Machinery Company)
• Background in training and tutoring, founded own private tutoring school.
• Collaboration with high-profile clients, business and AAA game developers.
• Broad experience in various working fields, dedicated in marketing content and Video Game/App/Website Localization.
Video Minute Translated
Source Words Translated
CPD & Tools:
As a translator, It is important to keep honing one’s language skills and expanding the existing knowledge to better serve the clients. Therefore I allocate at least 30 hours a year to professional development, attending webinars, lectures and online courses to be always stay sharp.
I work with MemoQ, Aegisub, MS Office, AutoCAD (on request) and several cloud-based translation platforms (upon request).