Games, Software, Website
Other Working Areas
Information Technology, Education & Training, Linguistic & Social Sciences
Precise and elegant translation & transcreation catering to the needs of your brand and your audience.
Review & Editing
Spot the tinniest mistakes and polish your content to the fullest; Unbiased quality review of your existing translation & localization
Netflix standard foreign subtitles to reach more audiences
Comprehensive quality assurance from layout to cultural issues for games and software
How much will it cost?
How is the quality of the service controlled?
1. I will inquire about your project’s specification, such as purpose, subject-matter, format, references, deadline, etc. This is to ensure that I am the right person for your project, and I have the competence & availability to deliver products of highest quality.
2. Once the specifications are received, I will start with background information and terminology studies, in the meantime getting a grasp on your preferred style, target audience and purposes.
3. As I am drafting the translation, I might reach out to you multiple times, or send you a Q&A sheet to clarify any question or ambiguity in text. I keep a open and prompt communication with my clients, which I believe is the best way to ensure quality.
4. After the first careful draft of translation, one time of scrupulous editing will be conducted, after which I will proofread the final draft multiple times.
5. I deliver the final product on time and on budget.
How long will the translation take?
Typically, a translator has an average daily output of 2,000 words. But the exact timescale varies depending on the particular project. Contact me to discuss about this.